Yummy Christmas Cookie Recipes With Pictures
1) Make Gingerbread Type Cookies for Christmas
- Sanding sugar for decoration when cookies are ready,
- Butter, two slices will work, keeping en ye that you are making 20 cookies.
- 1 cup dark brown sugar you need
- 1 or 2 egg as per your need
- 4 cups flour
- Half cup molasses (Unsulfured)
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Ginger as per your taste.
- One teaspoon baking soda
- Salt as per taste
Process to prepare Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
1. First make sure you have a blender and large bowl. This is needed to mix all the ingredients in a better way. First put sugar and butter and mix them well, after that, add eggs. Now add all other things like molasses, cinnamon, salt etc and try to mix them well. Lastly you have to put all the flour in to it slowly. Mix this in a slow speed. Make sure that, all ingredients are mixed well.
2) Prepare Cherry Almond Biscotti For Christmas
Things you will need:
- 2-3 cups of sanding sugar (Coarse)
- Almonds that are blanched and chopped in to fine pieces, ½ cup will do the job.
- Vanilla extract-2 teaspoons
- 4 eggs, 1 cup sugar, 4 teaspoons butter (without salt one), ½ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoon baking powder, dried cherries, 3 cup common flour.
How to make this best Christmas Cookie recipe?
A. Add sugar, flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl and mix them. Add eggs in to it, almonds, cherries (make them wet before) and mix them. Lastly add flour in to it and mix these things well.
B. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and in the mean time, roll the material prepared dough to thick sheets. Now cut as per your shape desired and put them in the oven sheets. Cook them for 25-30 minutes and then decrease the temperature of oven to 300, heat at it for 5 minutes more.